Baldwin is pleased to announce our first Farmer’s Market starting on June 11th, 2022 from 10:00am - 2:00pm at the field at Wallace School Building (41 Macek Drive, Pittsburgh 15227.) The Farmer's Market will be held on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays from June until September.
We are actively searching for local farmers and vendors that will provide additional farm products, for example jams, honey, etc. If you would like to participate, please complete the application by clicking here.
Below are the vendor requirements:
- All vendors will be responsible for bringing their own vending tables, tents, merchandise, signage and inventory
- All materials must be set up in the specified 10’ x 10’ space
- Canopies must be 10’ x 10’ and square, must be weighted down every week
- Tent must be in reasonable shape
- Vendors furnish their own brooms, dustpans and garbage removal
- Vendors are required to stay for the entire duration of the market and may not leave early unless confirmed prior with the Market Manager
- Vendors are required to carry product liability, and must turn in a copy of their liability insurance with their application
Vendors waive all rights or claims against Baldwin Borough together with their agents, oﬃcers, directors, volunteers, and employees, and shall indemnify such parties for any loss or claims arising from the vendor’s participation in the Market. All Vendors must obtain a minimum of $1 million general liability insurance.
For this initial year, we have chosen to forego vendor fees. We will ask for a $200 good faith deposit which will be returned in full to vendors based on successful attendance at a minimum of 7 of the 8 farmer’s market dates.
Please reach out to our Farmer’s Market Manager, Denise Maiden at 412-884-4716 or text 412-897-3500 to secure your spot or for additional information.